Tuesday, August 25, 2015

For my reading I had to read a story called Not so Normal. It was about this boy that was also an alien and the story was not finished so I had to finish it for them.

Not so Normal

I did what anyone would do, squish it, then it broke into a one million pieces. Normal came out and said "How dare you! That is the only way for me to get to my own planet."

“Well," I said. "You are the most disgusting thing I have ever seen”. Then all of a sudden, Normal started chasing me all over the paddock. Then I ran home to Dad. 
“Dad!" I yelled. "Normal is chasing me. He has turned into a disgusting alien”. 
“Ok," says Dad. "We will have to shoot the thing." Then Dad grabs his shot gun and runs out the door. Then there is a bang. Normal was lying on the ground dead. “That is the end of him," Dad says.

No comments:

Post a Comment