Sunday, May 17, 2015

Swimming

I was at the starting line. My heart was pounding, waiting  for the clappers to go. Then suddenly there was a clap. Everyone was off and I was in the lead. I could see the finish line. I made it. As I  waited for my next race I cheered on people.Then Laura was up. I yelled “Go Laura! Go”. She’s winning - she won. I am up at the starting line for backstroke. I jumped in the pool. It was so cold. “On your mark’s, get set, go!” Everyone was off. Everyone was yelling at me “Go Abbey Go!” I came second. Yes! I hopped out of the pool and sat on my freezing cold seat, talking to my friends. I was yelling at everyone “Go Go”. I saw Miss Gardyne. She was sorting out our relay teams. In our team we had Eden, Jaemes, Daniel and myself.
“Ok lets go” I said. Jaemes and I were at one side, Daniel and Eden were at the other. We started, we finished, but unfortunately we came last. But we had a ball and that was the main thing. I swam for Otama School and it was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment